Proofread your papers with a proofreading tool.
Please type your text here..
According to the Cambridge dictionary, it is a process of detecting and correcting errors in your text before it is published. If you are a content writer or blogger, then you know content is king. If you want to survive, you need to write high-quality content. We developed our online essay proofreader to identify spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax errors in your essay. We suggest fixing those errors by providing grammar suggested words from our huge English word database.
The final stage of editing before publication is known as proofreading. It is an essential part of an editorial cycle. Any publications center will go through the proofreading stage before they publish it. In this stage, you need to find and resolve grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, typographical errors, and style guide formats errors.
The Online professional proofreading and editing tool is a web-based application. It is highly secure with SSL encrypted connection. Once you paste your text into an online proofreading service, it will scan your text in real-time. We have a sophisticated error detection and correction algorithm that compares every word of your article and provides an error-free final version.
It is useful for teachers, students, bloggers, and content writers. It is one of the best ways to learn how to avoid making the same mistakes repeatedly. It improves your writing skills and provides error-free content. We optimize our applications for many browsers and devices. We have millions of happy customers all over the world.
Follow below easy steps to use the tool:
1. Open Proofreading Tool
2. Write or Copy-paste your essay or research paper. Choose American English or Australian English or Canada etc country language that you want to check your text. We support checking English, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and more than 28 other languages.
3. Click on “Check Text” then an online proofreader will scan your entire text and highlight your grammar and spelling mistakes with a different color.
4. Click on the highlighted word to get grammar suggested words to fix the error.
Our free proofreading online tool is easy to use and we requires no additional software installation. We build our essay checker with advanced sentence correction technology that suggests multiple suggestions to fix your errors. Our essay proofreader is trusted by teachers, students, writers, and bloggers all over the world. We make your content SEO-friendly, plagiarism-free.
If you are seriously facing spelling and grammar problems for your papers, you have taken the right decision by choosing our tool. Our automated proofreading tool error detection and correction mechanism will help to solve your grammar mistakes, spelling errors, and syntax errors.
Grammica.com offers not only a grammar checking service and also offers Proofreading, Spinbot, Word counter, Paraphrasing tool, and a lot more text-related tools. These tools are useful for students, writers, bloggers, and teachers. We designed our tools professionally to give you accurate results, and we are trusted all over the world.
1. Enter or Paste your text into the box provided.
2. Select a country language that you wish to check.
3. Click "Check Text" to begin the proofreading process.
4. Proofreader identifies grammar and spelling mistakes in your essay.
5. The advanced error correction algorithm suggests multiple words to fix the error.
1. The advanced error correction algorithm suggests multiple words to fix the error
2. It has a unique approach to identify and rectify errors.
3. proofreader software is highly secure & optimized for high speed.
4. It is compatible with modern devices and browsers all over the world.
5. No additional software installation and registration required.